There are many different competitors in the plastic geogrid space, with offerings ranging from rolled on products to rigid interlocking squares.
Ecoraster outperforms the competition in almost every aspect!
- 100% recycled plastic (80% post consumer, 20% post industrial)
- Geogrids can be recycled again
- Entire production from recycling to shipping done at the same factory for superior quality control
- Made from LDPE allowing for higher compressive strength
- Patented interlocking mechanism needs no additional clips and creates the strongest geogrid connection on the market
- Packaged as 12 squares pre-connected, making for a fast installation! (14.31 sq/ft per layer)
- Ecoraster is the most tested product on the market
- 20 year manufacturer warranty
- Used by U.S. & Nato Military
Watch the video below for a tour of the Purus Plastics Facility